Tuesday, May 29, 2012

sunburns in the form of overshorts

overshorts, or shorteralls, for those unfamiliar, are overalls that have been cut into shorts. and they are infinitely useful with loads of pockets, breathability, and the ability to be paired with as little (bikinis) or as much (tights and jackets) as you want.
sasquatch was amazing.
  1. laying in the sun, listening to this
  2. crying in the middle of it, because of how true it is
  3. second wake-ups, when you get up at seven, hungover, and then you can go back to sleep with your sleeping bag in the early sun in the softest grass for three hours
  4. being mashed in a sea of people so tight you bruise on your ribs
  5. being with people who check on you, just because you quirked your mouth a certain way and they know what you are feeling
  6. meeting people, everywhere, and from everywhere, who are happy that you are happy to be there
I needed to know that I can be utterly content without you. I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment